Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Every cloud has got a silver lining ...

Sunday, July 17th

"Every cloud has got a silver lining" - that`s what I was told in Dublin after mentioning my flight 

missing while having a chat with a travel agent who was trying to sell me a tour.

So decided to sum up my benefits from it:

* spending 7 hours in Dublin Airport (added waiting times of 2 trips) and know a lot about it
* I know how to arrange my luggage drop first in luggage reclaim (it didn`t help anyway)
* I know what it feels to miss your flight and to be in a strange city with nowhere to go
*  dealing with your missed flight ticket
* writing an official letter to customer care unit claiming the notice of delay
* finding out the best way of moving with 25 kg of luggage
* having a free transfer ride from the airport to the city centre (had only notes, coins were demanded)
* staying in a cheap B&B hostel
* seeing Dublin Trinity College and the city of Dublin
* attending a Sunday mass in an impressive Presbyterian Church in Dublin












No comments:

Post a Comment